The teresa house consists of two modules measuring 3mX6m, which are transported to the customer and assembled by us on site. The interior can be divided to your liking, the most common design is one bedroom, bathroom and living room combined with a kitchen.
The house is built in the frame technology of structural timber, the diffusion-open walls ensure its longevity. On the outside, it is finished with a spruce façade board and a seam sheet. The house is insulated with polyurethane foam and mineral wool.
Developer standard includes
- Electrical, water and sewage installations
- Walls finished with plasterboard / plywood or paneling (your choice)
- Electric floor heating in the bathroom
- Instantaneous water heater
- Entrance doors and windows
- Thermal insulation
- facade and roof finishing
- The walls in the bathroom are finished with a plasterboard, a concealed toilet cistern is installed and the entire floor and walls in the place of the shower cabin are waterproofed. Water outlets are also secured with special rubber collars.
Finishing the house
We also finish houses to any standard you wish. Projects are then priced individually, taking into account the advancement of finishing (for example, only the bathroom) and the materials used.
Transport and assembly
The house can be transported to any corner of the world. The price depends on the date of delivery, distance and tolls and is paid by the buyer. An additional cost incurred by the buyer is the organization of loading (loading is on our side) and accommodation of the assembly team for 2 days (2 – 3 people).