AQUA Logic Inline Duo - Carbon + Ultra Full-Size - Drinking Water Filter
The AQUA Logic drinking water filters are developed by Innologic BV as commissioned by the IBOTA Foundation (www.ibota.org). IBOTA Foundation aims to provide filters for drinking water treatment in disaster areas and every other situation where clean and safe drinking water is not available. Components of these drinking water filters are being produced in India as project for underprivileged young people. Your purchase contributes to this project. You can find our full range of water filters for different applications at www.aqualogicfilters.com . Thank you.
The AQUA Logic Inline Duo is a water filter that can be mounted between the water pipes of an existing water pressure system. The filter has a very low pressure drop, making it very suitable for off-grid housing, for example, which are often equipped with simple pressure pumps. The Inline Duo concept is designed for this growing group of people who want to purify their own drinking water out of, for example, rainwater. Applications are self-sufficient tiny-homes, off-grid houses, caravans, motorhomes, yachts or situations where the regular water supply is not reliable due to various types of pollution.
Read the entire user manual carefully before putting this filter into use.
- Activated carbon cylinder with a pore size of 1 micron
The activated carbon consists of 100% organic material (coconut shell) and has a very high adsorption capacity.
Activated carbon adsorbs odor, color and taste, metals such as lead, as well as yeasts, chlorine, medicine residue and other chemicals.
- Ultrafiltration membranes with a pore size of 0.03 micron
Filters: Pathogenic organisms: Log 6 bacterial reduction: >99.9999% (including Cholera, Shigella, Typhus, Klebsiella Terrigena, Legionella and e. Coli) and Cysts / Protozoa (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
Micro- and Nano plastics from a size of 0.03 microns (300 nanometers)
This single filter is capable of producing safe and clean drinking water of high quality. The filter works without the addition of chemicals and is made up of maintenance-free and corrosion-free parts.
Extensions for other water supplies:
AQUA Logic - Inline PP - 10mcr - Sediment Filter:
If water other than 'clean' tap water is filtered, we recommend adding the AQUA Logic - Inline PP - Sediment Filter to the system as a pre-filter. This 10 micron Polypropylene Sediment filter extends the lifetime of other filter elements. Dirt can cause the activated carbon cylinder and the ultra-membranes to become clogged prematurely. When this happens, the water pressure of the water from the tap will decrease.
AQUA Logic - Inline Backwash - 60 mcr - Sediment Filter:
When water is filtered from a source in which coarse contamination is visibly present, an extra AQUA Logic - Backwash pre-filter can be helpful. A Backwash filter means that the filter housing has a drain with a mounted ½ inch ball valve so that the filter can be easily rinsed clean and the collected dirt can be flushed away from the filter. The sediment filter cartridge, with a sieve perforation of 60 microns, filters the coarsest sediments such as sand and mud from, for example, rainwater or other natural water. This will extend the lifespan of your appliances, pipes and water filters.
Particularly when water other than 'clean' tap water is filtered, it is recommended to only use the Ultrafiltration module for your consumption/drinking water to improve of its lifespan. This can be done by placing it, separately from the AQUA Logic - Inline PP and Activated Carbon module, at the tap point for your drinking water. Or by mounting it with a bypass as shown in the photo..
How to use this water filter
- To connect the filter, 3/4 inch adapter nipples must be screwed into the cover, after which the filter is placed between the water pipe. Pay attention to the water flow direction (IN/OUT).
- The filter system can be mounted using the supplied wall bracket. Please note that there must be at least 10 cm space under the system to allow unscrewing of the bowls and filter cartridges.
- First of all, the recommended replacement date of the water filter must be indicated on the supplied date sticker and must be visibly pasted on the water filter. The recommended period of use (daily usage) is 1 year.
Note: The actual life span of this water filter will depend on the level of contamination in the water source. As long as there is water coming out through the filter, will this water be suitable drinking water because it has been filtered through the ultra-membranes, provided the water filter is used as explained in this user manual.
- The filter must be bled. Press and hold the (black) bleed button on top of the filter cover (while pressurized) until all the air has escaped.
- First flush a new filter element with 3 to 4 liters of water. After this, the filtered water is suitable for consumption.
When the flow rate decreases, the Carbon filter element can be easily cleaned:
- Turn off the water supply and turn on the tap to relieve the water pressure from the system.
- Place a bowl under the filter if necessary. Unscrew the filter housing and filter element (counterclockwise).
- Using the integrated Cleaning Pad, the filter surface of the activated carbon cylinder can be sanded clean. Then rinse the filter element with water.
- Retighten the filter element and housing but do not overtighten, tight is tight. When closing the housing, make sure that the rubber sealing ring is correctly positioned and clean.
- The filter should be bled again after maintenance by pressing and holding the bleed button until all the air has escaped. Even after each maintenance, we recommend that you do not use the first liters for consumption.
If the flow rate remains insufficient after maintaining the activated carbon filter element, the AQUA Logic - Inline - Ultra Full Size - 0.03 mcr - 10 INCH - Filter Element must be replaced first.
If applicable: Although the filter housing itself is frost resistant, it is recommended to drain the filter and water system if not in use during winter months to avoid freezing.
For assistance or supply of filters, please contact your agent, or Innologic B.V. in the Netherlands.
|Caution! Water filters never perform ‘absolute filtration’ for all pollutions. It reduces pollutions and contaminations to an acceptable level. Innologic BV can never be held responsible in any way for problems resulting from (improper) use of this water filter!|
Innologic B.V. - P.O. Box 207, 8180 AE Heerde, The Netherlands - +31 (0)578 611 654 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.aqualogicfilters.com
Provider's company name