Tiny Homes are an affordable alternative to more expensive detached houses.
We supply Tiny Homes designed by our architect.
This, to take to consider the environment in which to build.
But the architect also provides a home that responds to the needs and behavior of the resident.
If these changes, the Tiny house can be converted, expanded, or moved.
Our Tiny homes comply with the 2021 Building Decree and can be financed like any other traditional home.
They are full-fledged homes that are only smaller on the surface, equipped with all comforts, and fit in every environment.
- Small and spacious: The limited interior space has been considered in the design. A large terrace and glass fronts make the house a whole with the outside world.
- Strength: Steel profiles provide strong and light construction. Earthquake and wind force> 15 resistant.
- Sustainability: The houses are ground-bound but also movable and the basic material lasts forever.
- Energy efficiency: Due to good insulation (Rc=>6) and automatic temperature control there is less energy consumption.
- Circular: The materials can largely be used in other construction works after dismantling.
The construction area of the pictured houses is 45m2.
Custom-made homes can range from 15m2 to unlimited m2. You can also submit your own design.
The surfaces are multiples of 15m2
We deliver turnkey solutions based on design & build.
All rooms are equipped with a laundry room, tropical hardwood wardrobes, floors, facades, and terrace.
- Model A Tiny Penthouse: Downstairs floor with bedroom, kitchen, living room, and shower/toilet. Upstairs bedroom, study area, and large balcony.
- Model U Tiny Terraced House One-storey house with sleeping areas in the separate wings of the house and the kitchen with living area in the middle. The terrace lying in between connects all rooms and makes the house into a large whole.
- Model B Tiny Villa This house has two bedrooms but can also be supplied with 1 large bedroom. Due to the shape and the terraces that are diagonal to each other, the house gives a 360-degree view. You can therefore decide for yourself which part will be south facing
- Model Tiny Container Office A small and private office space that gives the comfort you need during work. Privately and quiet.
- Model Tiny Container House A standard container converted to a small one-bedroom house equipped with all necessary equipment.
- ModelTiny Container Studio Two standard containers converted and connected to establish a fully equipped studio in your backyard.
Simplicity on the outside, Optional luxury on the inside
- Wooden sidepanels / Facade
- WC / Shower
- Double or Triple glazing
- Water tank
- Water filter
- Smart technology
- Solar panels
- Full-length sliding doors.
- LED lighting inside and outside (smart)
- Unlimited options
Our Models can be expanded or moved to another location.
They can also be placed either permanently or temporarily.
The layout is freely selectable.
Prices finished ex VAT and without base foundation:
- Tiny Officepod from € 9,500
- Tiny Container house from € 29,500
- Tiny Container Studio from € 44,500
- Tiny Penthouse from € 84,500
- Tiny Terraced House from € 79,500
- Tiny Villa from € 87,500