EdenShelters: the sustainable timber frame building module with a unique appearance!
Prefabricated timber frame modules. Constructed entirely of wood with insulation according to Dutch building regulations. Plug and play, including all amenities. Available in any size and suitable for many applications.
Specifications and features:
- Construction: fully insulated timber frame, with CLT construction
- Optimal floor and wall insulation
- Prefab up to a maximum of 4.0 × 14.00 m1 (modules can also be combined and stacked)
- Layout can be freely selected, many examples available
- Completely finished with: kitchen, bathroom, wall, floor and ceiling finishes
- Incl. lighting, heating, sockets
- Plug and play: connect electricity, water and drainage -> can then be used immediately
Construction and use of materials:
- Interior: spruce bioplate - walls and ceiling, floor in oak, furniture in oak and spruce bioplate
- Exterior: facade cladding - pine or thermo wood, terrace - oak or thermo wood, roof - EPDM foil
- Skeleton: cross-laminated wooden frames / insulation / rock wool λD = 0.035 W.m-1.K-1 in horizontal layers 240 mm. and vertical 160 mm.
- Glazings: windscreen - double glazing 10 + 16 + 8 mm.
- Foundations: prefabricated slabs or ground screws (not included)
- Heating: wood stove, heatpump or electric infrared panels
- Ventilation: electric ventilation for the bathroom and toilet
- Sewerage: to be determined: mains connection, septic tank, chemical toilet or dry toilet
- Electricity: solar panels with batteries, mains power
- Water: Tank to collect rain water with three times filtration before use
- Sun protection: possible on the glazing, in consultation
Target prices, complete with equipment and transport:
- Target price Shelter S complete 3 × 9 m1 € 75,000.00 incl. 21% VAT
- Target price Shelter M complete 3 × 10 m1 € 85,000.00 incl. 21% VAT
- Target price Shelter L complete 3 × 11 m1 € 95,000.00 incl. 21% VAT
More information and contact:
EdenShelters by Eden B.V.
Mr. J. van Gessel
4043 JR Opheusden