The first (legal) Tiny House in the Netherlands is for sale! The house of pioneer Marjolein in het klein was built in 2016 by Dimka Wentzel from Tiny-House.nl and designed by Buro Walden, there is no second in the world. It has appeared in numerous newspapers, magazines, books and television programs and has been extensively described in the blogs at www.marjoleininhetklein.com.
Marjolein embarks on a new Tiny House adventure and now offers her beloved first Tiny House for sale. The house measures just under 20 m2 of living space spread over two floors. It is bio-based, completely self-sufficient in electricity and has a light and spacious design.
- Dimensions: 6.6 meters long, 2.55 meters wide and just under 4 meters high measured from the ground up
- Built on a Vlemmix trailer
- Modiwood thermal facade cladding (see this blog for more information).
- Insulation: sheep wool insulation and Celit fiberboard
- Lighting: dimmable LED recessed spotlights.
- Hobbit wood-burning stove with double-walled stovepipes.
- 1 x Infrared heat panel from Nano Heating Company
- Cork floor from Decork Haarlem
- Velux roof windows and hinged window
- All windows and doors on the ground floor were renewed at the end of 2020. The doors also have new curtains.
- 3 x 300 Wp DPS solar panel Full Black measuring 195.5 x 99.5 cm
- 1 x EasySolar 24V: an MPPT solar charge controller, an inverter / charger and AC distribution in one housing
- 2 x 2000 wh lithium batteries
(see this blog for more information)
Description of residential functions:
The built-in seating area is the most cozy corner of the house, where you can stretch your legs and gaze out through the large window. Inside the coach the batteries are located and there is ample storage space. The sitting area can easily be converted into a dining area for 4 to 5 persons. Above the sitting area are deep cupboards where you can store a surprising amount of stuff. It is possible to create a spare bed above the sitting area, or to use this space as a "attic".
Kitchen and office
The spacious Bruynzeel kitchen is in very good condition and has drawers that close silently. The gas stove has four burners and an oven and works on propane.
A desk has been created opposite the kitchen, a nice workplace with a window. Under the desk is a pantry on wheels in the style of the house. There is storage space in the stairs for, for example, coats and shoes, and the A +++ energy-efficient fridge with 3 freezer drawers is neatly concealed.
The bathroom has a small bath and shower, a Separett Villa compost toilet and a Cointra geyser on propane.
The loft offers space for a double bed of 1.60 x 2 m and has hanging and reclining wardrobe space. The large Velux window is excellent for stargazing while lying in bed. There is enough space to sit upright in bed as well.
In addition to the French doors, another door has been incorporated in the façade. Behind this you will find a "shed" where the gas bottles are safely located and where you can store some garden tools or other items.
The spacious porch that follows the line of the Tiny House is a real extension of the house. As soon as the sun shines, you can sit outside without getting your feet wet. Depending on the season, you can also open the double doors, so that you really get the idea of a garden room. The veranda can be moved in separate parts that fit in a trailer and stands on caravan supports with a specially designed and welded connection to the wood.
Refrigerator, pleated blackout curtains, gas stove with propane oven, desk chair, cat flap, two LPG / propane gas bottles with filling protection.
Will you be the new owner of this iconic and unique Tiny House?
The house is located in Alkmaar and is sold without land / residential location.
Delivery in consultation. Please only respond if you are seriously interested in purchasing.