House On Wheels it's year-round houses on wheels (Tiny Houses). The Tiny House are made on specially adapted for this purpose approved trailers (C.O.C.), which enable us move around Europe. Placing Tiny House gives us a wide range of possibilities. With a driving license B+E and a car that can pull a trailer weighing up to 3.5t, we can travel without restrictions, enjoying the comfort and originality.
Long 6m (7.2m with hook)
Weight around 3 500 kg.
In attached catalog you will find more details with technical drawings.
16,5 sqm + terrace 4.2m
1.Stable construction made of Scandinavian spruce wood, beams size 9cm x 4,5cm,
2.spruce wood façade,
3. insulation of roof walls and floor made of mineral wool or PIR insulation covered on the outside with a membrane, on the inside with a
4. walls inside are finished with spruce wood,
5. floor made of waterproof plywood, protected underneath with perforated sheet metal to protect against rodents and mechanical damage.
6. roof covered with sheet metal,
7. electrical and plumbing installation.
8. Underfloor or wall-mounted electric heating or electric radiator.
KITCHEN AND ROOM:
1. Choice of two-burner induction cooktop with a countertop or a countertop with a possibility to hide it if not in use,
2.refrigerator with frezer,
3.granite sink, hood over the cooker,
4.Folding table +2folding chairs,
5. kitchen cabinets + stair cabinets (all drawers and cabinets equipped with the function of a quiet closing,
6. Entresol with a mattress 140x200cm and 15 cm high,
7. 8 sockets + LED lighting + Hanging lamp and 4 wall lamps,
8. table with TV cabinet, TV holder up to 40'',
9. sofa with the possibility of sleeping (after unfolding the bed 100cm wide),
10. PVC or wooden flooring,
11. Bathroom Sliding door with mirror.
1. Bathroom walls made of waterproof plywood, covered with glued PVC panels,
2. Ceiling covered by white pcv panels,
3. Lockable shower cabin (we do not have to worry about splashing the rest of the bathroom),
4. Toilet depending on customer's requirements (usual classic - chemical Composting,
5. Bathroom cabinet with sink,
6. Electric boiler 30l,
7. 2 sockets, bathroom wall socket, lamp,
8. Mirror + towel rails and soap basket,
9. Mechanical ventilation,
10. PVC flooring.
1.Lockable closet with water and power connection. There is also an fusebox and wather valves
2. Outdoor lights,
3. Folding terrace size 180cm x 236cm,
4. Sliding staircase.
Tiny House can be made in a different configuration, depend of individual needs of the client in a stationary or off-grid version. The realization period is 2 - 3 months. In case of a larger order, it is possible to negotiate the price.
+49 15 16 32 24 412